Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cards for inspiration

Hello!  I just posted the winner of DPDC2, check it out and see who the winner is and who the top 3 are.
.........................................................
I have a few cards to show you with the details with them.  I hope you are inspired to go create something!
This card is 3.25x6.25
I watercolored the huckleberries image with Tombow markers and a waterbrush on watercolor paper.
I added white gel pen highlights on the berries.
SUPPLIES:
  • DIGITAL IMAGE: Huckleberries by Doodle Pantry
  • CS/PAPER: Canson 90 lb. watercolor paper, Night of Navy, CDS pretty porcelain, My Minds Eye PennyLane DP
  • INK: Laser printer, Tombow markers 942, 947, 228, 249, 772, 847, 676, SU Night of navy marker, white gel pen
  • ACCENTS/TOOLS: waterbrush, MS border punch, EK border punch, pearls, navy organdy ribbon, sewing machine, foam pop dots, glue dots
  • COLORING: watercolor by Tombow markers and a waterbrush
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is an A2 size card, 4.25x5.5
I watercolored the gift bunny image with Tombow markers and a waterbrush on watercolor paper.   I used white gel pen to add fluffiness to his paws, tail and cheeks.

SUPPLIES:
  • DIGITAL IMAGE: Gift Bunny by Doodle Pantry
  • CS/PAPER: Canson 90 lb. watercolor paper, pumpkin, CDS grape jelly, Best Occasions DP from walmart
  • INK: Laser printer, Tombow markers 879, 899, 992, 772, 177, 933, 606, 443, white gel pen
  • ACCENTS/TOOLS: waterbrush, purple gingham ribbon, sewing machine, pearls, glue dots, foam pop dots
  • COLORING: watercolor by Tombow markers and a waterbrush
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a quick card using the pre-colored digital Happy Birdie B image.
Card is 4.25x4.25
No coloring here, just printed and pasted!
SUPPLIES:
  • DIGITAL IMAGE: Happy Birdie B (pre-colored image) by Doodle Pantry
  • CS/PAPER: Neenah white, kiwi kiss, pumpkin pie, DCWV Citrus stack DP
  • INK: Laser printer
  • ACCENTS/TOOLS: Square brads, SU oval punch, sewing machine, foam pop dots
............................................................................
I thank you for stopping by today, your visit is sure to bring a smile my way, and I welcome any questions!

1 comment:

Heidi Brawley said...

Awe!!! these cards are absolutely beautiful. I don't think you know how to make an ugly card. Everything you make is like GOLD!!!Sorry I didn't get to be able to play along with the last challenge. Hopefully next time.
Hugs, Heidi Brawley