Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Thursday, May 5, 2011

New releases have arrived!

Hello and good morning!!

May is our official month of going down to one product release each month, and I have been busily working to make it a plentiful one!   Our next challenge posts directly after this one.

But first I want to thank you all!  I have met so many wonderful and crafty people over the last year.  I have been blessed to get to know some of you better, and I am always tickled at all those who play the challenge post their links to projects using Doodle Pantry images! 
I hope we can continue to share our creativity with each other and that we all can bless others with our handmade cards and projects.


MAY RELEASE PRODUCTS - CLICK THE PRODUCT TITLE TO GO TO THE STORE LISTING

MAY PRODUCT BUNDLE (32% off from May 5-8 only!) 
~~Includes these 5 products:  Mud Piggy, Ducky Duck, Reel 'Em In, Grad Hats, Owl~~

Includes color versions and 2 digital papers!
Creative Team Inspiration below by Sharon and Heide

Play in our Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 12, and you will be emailed him for free!
Creative Team Inspiration below by Kristine and Maria

A reel and some vintage lures for our men
Creative Team Inspiration below by me, Glenda, and Kathy

You can layer these white filled PNG's over other characters heads or use by themselves
Creative Team Inspiration below by Pat,  Lorie and Kristine

Creative Team Inspiration below by Maranda, Patti G, Karen, and Pat

Noah's Ark (outline only)
COLOR version includes the outline
Creative Team Inspiration below by Sarah and Lisa

Creative Team Inspiration below by me and Pat
 

Noah's Ark Favor Box SVG & Template (this box is 25% off from May 5-8 only)
Creative Team Inspiration below by me and Kristine (also see Lisa's on the Noah's ark image picture above)

Little Frog  (he is in the Digi Grab bag at 50% off from May 5-19)
These 3 images were the very first digis I ever drew!  I offered them on another blog challenge for 1 month each, and then I licensed them to another company to sell, prior to starting Doodle Pantry.
The license is now ended so they will be offered at Doodle Pantry!

Creative Team Inspiration below by Amy, Jan, Robbie, Kathy and Rebecca

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I thank you for taking a moment to visit today!!!  Our DPDC12 Doodle Pantry Digital CHallenge 12 is posting shortly after this!

No comments: