Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Monday, June 20, 2011

Winner of DPDC13

 Just a little late with the winners, as I was not around at all yesterday for Father's day.

THANKS TO ALL THE CHALLENGE 13 PARTICIPANTS!!  
Everyone has been emailed the Patriotic Turtle as our compliments.  I emailed the last 5 just this morning.  Check your junk or spam folders.  Email me from the same email you used in your linky submission, if you have not received it yet. cs at doodlepantry dot com.

Now to pick a random winner!    Random.org selected.....


AND THAT IS STACIE!!!

Congratulations Stacie!  You don't have to do anything, I will email you the prize shortly. 

I am always thankful for those who take the time to create something and enter our challenge.  I just love to see how each person uses their own creativity to make my images beautiful.  Thanks again and hope to see you join the next challenge!




No comments: