Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge Sponsorship

Good Morning everyone, today we're sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge! Both Glenda and I have created cards to inspire you. Glenda used Doodle Pantry's Lil Hummer with Doodle Pantry's Winter Accessories. Its so cool to turn any image into a winter one!
I used Doodle Pantry's Birdie Babies for my card. The stamp set comes with both a baby boy and girl.
Hop on over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and give the sketch a try!



2 comments:

Kim said...

Both very cute cards ! Those lil birdies are just so darn cute !

Rhonda Miller said...

What cute cards. I'm off to visit the challenge.