Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sentimental Sunday Sponsorship

Good morning everyone, today we're sponsoring Sentimental Sundays and the challenge is Show Me Your Spots. I'm show casing Quirky Elephant and my son's spots, lol!


Glenda used the Kite Ants (love those colours)





and Pat used Quirky Ostrich.


We have two guest Designers from Sentimental Sundays Tameko from Creating My Peace, she used Doodle Pantry's Watermelon Lunch  



Wow, a lot of cards and I hope lots of inspiration! Hop on over to Sentimental Sundays and give their challenge a try!




1 comment:

Archana Joshi said...

I really honored for showcasing my card here on your blog. It meant a lot to me.
Thanks!
Hugs, Archana