Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Winners of the Doodle Pantry Challenge #26

A BIG thank you to all our challenge participants for the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 26 and the Crescent Moon Ants image challenge !
What wonderful projects you have made and linked up, it was so much fun to see them all! 

And now, we select 1 winner from EACH of the linkys.

From the "any product" challenge linky, we have a winner.......

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
15
Timestamp: 2012-08-25 06:05:18 UTC


Random selected number  #15 Marj
I've contacted you separately, but if you don't get my email, please email me directly to get your coupon information. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the "Crescent Moon Ants" challenge linky (which was free for a limited time to anyone who managed to get to the blog and click the link before the 16th), we have a winner........


Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:
4
Timestamp: 2012-08-25 06:08:15 UTC
Random Selected Number #4 Mary D

I've contacted you separately, but if you don't get my email, please email me directly to get your coupon information.

Thanks again, and I hope to see you back here on Sept 1st, as we will have new challenge  DPDC#27!!
:o) 

gatkins@telusplanet.net

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Tiggerscraps said...

Thank you so much!! My first time entering :)