Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Summer Creative Team

Our new Creative Team line-up is here!

But first, we're so sad to see 5 of our beloved members step down.  And I personally want to tell them how much I am honored they chose to create art with Doodle Pantry products!   Your creations always give me a smile and I'm so glad you shared them with me for a time!
I'll miss you, Jennie, Allison, Patti P, Jerusha, and Sharon!  I sure wish you all the very best for the summer and in your other creative endeavors!

For the summer term, we've selected 3 new members to add to our Senior team!
They are...
CELY, whom was a previous member last year and is returning after a long break, and I am so happy to have her back
SUSAN, whom enjoys to use a variety of dies/cutouts and embellishments to enhance her projects and I was immediately attracted to that talent
LOLA, whose coloring and shading of Doodle Pantry images I can't wait to see!

The rest of our Senior team is listed below, as I don't want to shove them to the sidelines.  They are more dedicated than I could ever have hoped for and I'm so grateful they choose to stick with me!
In no particular order...
Ellen Parker - ELLEN BLOG 
Debbie Foster - DEBBIE BLOG 
Dawn Frost - DAWN BLOG
Glenda Atkins - GLENDA BLOG
Sarah Taylor - SARAH T BLOG 
Linda A    LINDA BLOG    
Lori Zielinski - LORI BLOG
Pat Dadisman - PAT BLOG
NanaConnie – NANACONNIE BLOG    
Lisa Oliver    LISA BLOG   
Elizabeth Hart - ELIZABETH BLOG
Marsha Drain   MARSHA BLOG   
Donna Rinckel     DONNA BLOG 
Barb    BARB BLOG 
Shirley Hotop - SHIRLEY BLOG   
Georgia Ehrmann - GEORGIA BLOG
 
There's still time to enter our Februray challenge to receive the Phonograph product for free!
CHECK IT OUT HERE
Lastly, we've got a wonderful line-up of images ready for MARCH 1 which includes 7 older products with digital color added.  I hope you'll come by and check us out on March 1!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Laurie, thank you so much for choosing me to be on this wonderful design team. I am so excited!