Soooo, I'm starting a image series of the 50 United States, and I'll begin to think about adding some of the more visited countries, and I NEED YOUR HELP!
Anyway, 1 state down, and 49 left to go! (When it comes to Texas, I just can't help myself!) As far as Countries, I think I'd like to start with Canada and western Europe countries.
- to make one set for each of the remaining 49 United States by winter 2014
- to begin creating for countries, but there is no plan to ever finish them all, or to even release a certain amount per month
These image sets will follow the guidelines below:
- have a simplistic style for easy hand coloring
- include an outline of the state/country
- include the name of the state/country
- include 1-3 sentiments/sayings
- include color images
- include 2 or 3 coordinating digital papers
- And finally, I will try to incorporate 2 items of interest that pertain to the state/country, whether that be a flower, animal, other item, or significant event/monument
- What's great about your state/country?
- What makes it special? The state bird or flower?
- Or is there a favorite visitation/traveling spot?
- What things about your home state/country are residents proud of?
- Is there a favorite phrase or saying or special way to say something?
- Remember to think about the state as a whole and not your major city.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR IDEA:
(replying to this post is not a guarantee it will be saved for review)
If you would like to submit an idea for a digital product set for your home state/country, PLEASE send an email with the information about your state/country that you think is significant. Send email directly to laurie at doodlepantry dot com. Very important: Put in the subject line: 50 STATE/COUNTRY IDEA - (and then type your state/country). Putting a subject line like that will ensure it gets filed properly so that I read it.