Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Friday, May 3, 2013

Totally PaperCrafts Sponsorship

Good Morning, I hope its bright and sunny where you are! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Totally PaperCrafts and their challenge is don't be square use any shaped card. We've got two great cards to show you.
Glenda used Cherry Nice Mice for her gorgeous circle card

and I(Dawn) used Jacaranda for my fan card.

This is the card standing on its own

I hope we've inspired you to hop on over to Totally PaperCrafts and give their challenge a try. If you use a Doodle Pantry image you can enter our challenge as well!

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Dawn and Glenda rock! What gorgeous samples!

L.Wilson said...

Me-oh-my-heavens! Incredible creations! Amazing!