Pages

QUICK LINKS

I AM SORRY! SHOP IS CLOSED, BUT STILL VIEWABLE AS A CATALOG REFERENCE. ALL TERMS CONDITIONS AND COPYRIGHTS REMAIN and YOU MAY NOT SELL IN ANY FORM, PRODUCTS YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM DOODLE PANTRY

Friday, June 5, 2015

3 Teacher Thank you cards

Using the new products at Doodle Pantry,  I've made a baby card and 3 teacher thank you cards and included a Dove chocolate bar with each card. Who doesn't love chocolate?  The teacher's seemed to appreciate them, so that was nice to know.  All the teacher cards are easle cards.  Supply lists are all at the very bottom of the post.

The first teacher card I used copic markers to color.  I'm still in the learning process of my copics. It seems like each new image I have to color I figure something else out or at least I feel like I am getting a bit better at it.  I used the White Owl image and then a new sentiment from Twain Quips.  The paper is from the Smarty Pants Digi Paper Pack.
Here's my copic list for the Owl card and a close up under that:
 Close up:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second teacher card uses the Big Bear Hug pre-digitally colored image (I did not color this one, I printed it out) and a Twain Quips sentiment. 

Finally, the third teacher card uses the pre-digitally colored Gazania image (I did not color it, I printed it) and a Twain Quip.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I also made a baby shower card, you can see all the details for that one on my personal blog HERE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Supply lists~~~~~~~~~~~~
OWL CARD:
digital: White OwlTwain Quips, Smarty Pants Digi Paper Pack
paper: XpressIt copic paper,  Smarty Pants Digi Paper Pack, PTI Blueberry, PTI spring rain, PTI enchanted evening, kraft
copic markers: E31, E35, E37, E29, C5, 100, B32, B24, B39, Y15, Y38, W1, W3
accents/tools: PTI soft stone ribbon, PTI button, thread, branch punch, sewing machine, spellbinders fancy tag die

BEAR CARD:
digital: Big Bear HugTwain Quips
paper: Neenah solar crest CS,  PTI soft stone, kraft, digi paper printed from Big Bear Hug
accents/tools: color printer, PTI soft stone ribbon, PTI buttons, thread, star punches, sewing machine 

GAZANIA CARD:
digital: GazaniaTwain Quips
paper: Neenah solar crest CS,  PTI chocolate, PTI hibiscus, PTI blush, digi paper printed from Gazania
accents/tools: color printer, chocolate satin ribbon, pink gingham ribbon, thread, PTI button, sewing machine, brads, spellbinders fancy tag die, Marianne LR0116 frame die
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for visiting us today and I hope you enjoy your day.
Be safe, be blessed, be inspired, and get crafty!

5 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

All three cards are sensational. Gorgeous coloring of the owl. You rocked these cards!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous designs, every one of them.

Mel C said...

Your cards are just awesome! Love all the details and colors.

Maddy said...

I can't get over how well you have aced the coloring....great work...and thanks for the color combos....so hard to figure out what to use as I am new to the coloring as well

Charlene Mitchell said...

These are all so gorgeous Laurie! Beautiful!